Updated Monday the 29th of July 2019
A. Company information
Phone: +45 3011 7113
E-mail: [email protected]
B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information, such as your name and e-mail address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our e-mails and/or newsletters.
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by e-mail including its communication content and metadata.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
C. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business.
- Sending you our e-mail newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
Amazing Hall uses the following cookies:
- We use Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user:
- Visits the website
- Further, we use Google Analytics to:
- Track users as they navigate the website
- Improve the website’s usability
- Analyse the use of the website
- Administer the website
- Prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
- Advertiser networks:
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may be able to change the settings of your browser to stop accepting cookies or to notify you before accepting a cookie from websites you visit. If your browser rejects cookies, we cannot guarantee that our websites are fully functional to you. Please note, depending on your type of device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your device.
E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by Danish or EU law.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America.
G. Retaining personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
H. Security of your personal information
We have taken all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
I. Your rights
Amazing Hall would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +45 5356 6500
Address: Fjeldhammervej 15, 2610 Rødovre, Denmark
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail.